Messy74 Messy74 36-40, F 11 Answers Oct 6, 2012 in Community

happily ever after does exist for many people.

Best Answer

I believe there is. I found mine in my kids. But happily ever after is only until someone dies. So technically, I believe that the answer is no. But I do believe that you can be truly happy for your lifetime if you can learn to let go. But it's easier said than done, trust me.

Best Answer

No it doesn't, it is a fabrication of romanatically, idiotic morons.

Best Answer

its there, everyday when u have a smile on your face for that small thing that happened and you took notice of, like a random act of kindness, a thank you note, a gift that u received unexpectedly or a visit from a frnd after a long time, run into a school buddy anything like this - These items keep our life happy.... and these things do happen all the time, its just we are too busy frowning on items that didnt work the way we wanted and seldom take notices of these. Choice is ours...

Best Answer

If you continue to work toward your happiness without forgetting your partners, and they do the same for you...yes.

Best Answer

If you make your self happy ever after it does. ( :

Best Answer

I personally don't think it does, it makes a wonderful end to a love story

Best Answer

Happily ever after is a work in constant progress....when you get lazy and stop the work...then that is when the story ends....

Best Answer