hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 11 Answers Oct 20, 2012 in Beliefs

Having fire and fight is one thing, but hate only distroys you inside, what you are actually doing is letting that person /persons have control of you.

Best Answer

Bitterness, Hatred, and Resentment will eventually destroy a person from the inside out. The energy you spend hating someone only saps you, not that person. Also the more energy you put towards hating, the less energy you have that can be put towards love.

Best Answer

have you ever seen someone who hates and is living happily ?? Hate destroys you not the other person, I understand that some people are bad, but try to look at the good guys too..... Hate comes from pain, and you need to control it or otherwise it will control you.... take care

Best Answer

It does neither. It's mostly a deceptive strength -- you just think you are stronger. It won't destroy you, but it may impede spiritual progress.

Best Answer

It is required for some unfortunate happenings in life...

Best Answer

Hatred truly leads to pain and suffering and it gives no good outcome. The only true and real thing is unconditional love. I've opened my eyes.

Best Answer

hatred leads down one path, the path to the dark-side. seriously though, hatred is barbaric and unnecessary, unless your a hater of hatred, then its okay

Best Answer

I think it deceives you into thinking you are stronger...but overall, it's destructive.

Best Answer