No I'm not a hoarder! They are all well cared for, up to date on their shots, they are fixed and they receive lots of love
Rotny Rotny 26-30, M 9 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Community

No. Only if you get so overwhelmed that they get neglected. There are people that hoard birds, dogs, and other animals and no one ever calls them crazy bird, or dog man or woman. There are many people that have lots of animals these days. The problem is that there are still too many people that get pets and decide they don't want them anymore. So they either just pack up and move and leave them or they abandon them somewhere. I took in an abandoned pregnant feline that camped out in my backyard for 3 days. It wasn't until I picked her up that I realized she was pregnant. I took her in the house and she had 5 babies 2 weeks later. I kept all of them because I couldn't find anyone to adopt them or anyone I would want as their adoptive parents. They are just too cute and turned 2 years old recently.

Best Answer

Yes, your vet bills must cost **** loads

Best Answer

The number is TWELVE thank you....I have five. ;.; Oh god. I wish there was a crazy cat man for me.

Best Answer

Nope...as long as you still maintain social relationships (friends/family etc).

Best Answer

Yep I can do that no problem

Best Answer

Then you aren't crazy :)

Best Answer

yes and that's okay!

Best Answer

abousletly not ask me more questions and I will tell you why!?!?!?!!!!!!

Best Answer