hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 10 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Self Improvement

I am going with no, low self esteem would involve not feeling worthy of having a good life.

Best Answer

That's why little boys still from mama's guns to go find her other children

Best Answer

sorry my English I meant "steal"

Best Answer

Lol where did you get that from?

Best Answer

Sorry Isabellaaa, no idea what you meant by that. In my reply I was going from my own experience, being in an abusive relationship, I did not feel envious of others in a good relationship, just thought that was how mine was and for a lot of the time blamed myself !! Sadly he had ******** away a lot of my self esteem without me really realising !! With therapy I was enlighten to the fact that I DID INDEED DESERVE BETTER. Still a hard habit to break, hence sworn off men for now, when I AM better I will attract BETTER. Depression has been my close friend for way too long. So in my mind people with low self esteem are not envious they accept the crumbs they are given and are grateful, perhaps some other conditions leads to envy. Entitlement aka narcissistic personality perhaps ?

Best Answer

Maybe the converse

Best Answer

There is a great possibility yes!

Best Answer

Envy usually stems from the belief that someone has what you think you deserve. Low self esteem usually stems from not thinking you are good enough.

Best Answer

Yes.....there are lots of good books to study+ to raise self esteem.

Best Answer

No. I have a low self esteem and it has nothing to do with others. It's more about my insecurities than jealousy.

Best Answer