blackrose93xxo blackrose93xxo 18-21, F 17 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Health

If you listen to all the people that critisize a womans shape in any area, be it bum, legs, breasts, shape, size or what ever it usually comes from WOMEN! <br />
People like different things from person to person, Most men don't care as much as women do about all the above mentioned stuff, most of this worry about size and shape comes from other women and the Media!

Best Answer

Its true

Best Answer

No way! Only if you have a pot belly that sticks out farther in the front than your butt does in the back.

Best Answer

ask any asian girl

Best Answer

no of course not. A small butt, to me, is actually better than a giant one that you cant control.

Best Answer

How smalll .. like is it weird looking or what?

Best Answer

lol not weird-looking. just a small, cute little butt

Best Answer

Bites ..:P

Best Answer

lol not mine. js

Best Answer

honestly I think with attractiveness you get to a certain point and then it doesn't matter anymore. At least with me.

Best Answer

No - some people like a small azz that fits in the grasp of their hand.

Best Answer

Then, that depends on the size of the hands

Best Answer

A nice arse supersedes a nice chest....

Best Answer

i'm not sure about that because beauty if in the eye of the beholder. I can tell you though if you do, I envy you because it's so hard to wear pants/skirts if you are (overly) "curvacious" haha. XD

Best Answer