Most certainly....they make you nuts!

Best Answer

yes makes you more selfless vs. selfish

Best Answer

Yes. I had to grow up so much, so fast. For the first time I had to learn to live with constant pain, the pregnancies were tough. I learned patience. I had to learn that loving my husband meant hanging in there when it seemed like marriage only hurt and left me alone. I had to learn compassion as my little family asked too much of me even though they didn't mean to. I learned that raising kids right often feels bad when you've got to set limits. I know I'm not done learning. Luckily my kids are the most beautiful little people I've ever seen and I love them passionately - because now that I have them I don't get much else, lol.

Best Answer

yes. your entire life changes and revolves around your child(ren). You become instantly responsible and selfless

Best Answer

Absolutely. I think the fact that not only do you have to share yourself with a child, you pretty much have to share everything else. I think a parent gives up a lot for a child and this makes them less selfish.

Best Answer

It has made me old in a hurry, and much less selfish. It could also be that I am 34. You spend the first two months not sleeping at all almost, and then you have so much responsibility when you get home from work, that I think you lose some sort of zest for life. <br />
It all becomes about the baby. In a year I went from being completely single, to a working dad. Because you HAVE to care for the baby, you become much less selfish in a hurry. All the sudden I don't mind doing other things for people because I am used to not doing what I want to do all day every day. <br />
Your identity changes too. I feel like a dad. My life isn't about me, its about her. So yeah, I believe it changes you a lot

Best Answer

yes, you grow up, have more pacience.

Best Answer

Yes,it matures you. Well,most of the time..

Best Answer

maybe not different, but life changing sht, yeh

Best Answer

Yes, it does

Best Answer