meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 24 Answers May 27, 2011

no.......poor & extremely worried

Best Answer

Yes I am both.

Best Answer

many people dont have work because of job shortages. others might be unwell or learning disabilties. To call someone a loser means your labelling them and they may except their label. people can be unemployed and then turn their life round and become successful. i try not to think of people as losers.

Best Answer

I am un-employed atm. I would work if I had a job...:)

Best Answer

dont worry i am also but it health reasons .....ive worked all my life even when i had kids...im hoping to return sometime in the near future. best of luck to you. :)

Best Answer

Thanks akablondie!

Best Answer

Some jobs are much degrading than unemployment. Just like some relationships are worse than being a single.

Best Answer

agreed.

Best Answer

Not at all, I believe that the most intellegent people on the planet are broke...Creative thinkers need no job...I feel a loser is a person who could be rich or poor yet they choose to do rotten things...Money has no issue with a loser..A loser could be anyone..

Best Answer

good points.

Best Answer

Well... If you ain't got a good job and you ain't smokin' weed, then I dont know what the **** you are doin' wit your life.

Best Answer

hehe.......me either!!

Best Answer

Well.....to really enjoy life, travel, boating, facials, going outing to dinner with friends, investing your money, having a place to call home, if all of that doesn't matter to you, then NO. <br />
It never mattered to Mother Teresa.... she had the biggest bank account this side of India. If you have the money even in the bank you fell convenient, intelligent... you can be who and what you want to be.<br />
Jobs and money do matter it makes the WORLD go around. The important thing is, believe in yourself.<br />
Things do get better and pray a lot the Lord IN JESUS name, He hears us and the closer we draw to him the closer he comes to us. BLESSING ARE YOURS FOR THE ASKING.

Best Answer

You're only a loser if you regard yourself as one

Best Answer

No. It's what's inside. It's your belief in something more or not. I've never earned a paycheck, I'm a broke ex-volunteer. But, you wouldn't know that by talking to me. You sound pretty educated. Just because you're not in the "daily grind" doesn't mean you're worthless/loser.

Best Answer

Thanks aliloveless, I agree with you . :)

Best Answer

Well for 3 years I was unemployed and broke. I was doing freelance work to get by and making music, but not a proper job. Now I have a proper job and money and I have noticed that at parties when talking to people, they all seemed to think my old, unemployed, broke all the time life was way more interesting than my new, employed with a real job and have lots of cash to spend, life. I dont know if it makes me more of a looser now that I am employed, but people seem to think I am.

Best Answer

lol....cool!...i like that.

Best Answer

No he's just unfortunate provided that he tried his best.<br />
Yes, if he's a loser if he didn't do enough to improve the situation.

Best Answer

ok....thanks ABforever. :)

Best Answer

Is this issue bothers you so much?

Best Answer

Absolutely not. A person's self worth is not the same as their occupation. Unfortunately, society demands such in order to survive. Do not let anyone call you a loser or pretty soon you will start believing you are.

Best Answer

Im not a Loser...but I AM poor....

Best Answer

You're in good company, god doesn't have any money either, Haha!

Best Answer

Job and money are only means, not purpose for man's life.<br />
Man's destiny is self-realization according to self-education.<br />
Each individual should learn about letters, crafts, virtues and practice them;<br />
then experience will show the right direction.<br />
Before getting paid jobs, he better serve the community free of charge<br />
instead of staying idle and complain about one's destiny.<br />
You can get more of my humble opinions at:<br />
http://pukirahe.wordpress.com/

Best Answer

ty pukirahe, good points of course.

Best Answer

nothing makes you a loser unless you believe it yourself. who else can judge you without being in your shoes? maybe a loser is an employed person with lots of money but feels llke a loser because they cant find a friend.

Best Answer

I have a few friends...yay!*real ones too*

Best Answer

no it could mean that you dont have help to help you look or it could mean that youre too lazy to help yourself cause if youre an educated person and you have no job there is no reason why you cant find one if you dont start trying to find one

Best Answer

or theres no jobs.

Best Answer

No. Bc u have friends and family. and having that makes u the ritchest and most populer and coolest person

Best Answer

cool and un-employed.

Best Answer

No, but in danger of feeling like it.<br />
Looked at from the right perspectives it makes you free - free to make changes, begin an adventure...

Best Answer

good point

Best Answer

Im freeee!

Best Answer

No, it doesn't make a person a loser, it makes you a person who is about to go to the Public Aid office.

Best Answer

Centrelink in Australia.

Best Answer

Only if they want a job and money.

Best Answer

hehe good point Tsunami3

Best Answer

Without ambition and goals it can.

Best Answer

I hear you.

Best Answer

Sometimes we have to just 'be' and that means 'wait'. I'm still doing that. I was earning over 100K (£'s) in 1990 and in 1991 I began a 27 year prison sentence for something I hadn't done! I lost everything, including my family, and since my release I have tried to set up 5 different businesses. I apply for different jobs every day. My problem is that I refuse to lie about what happened to me and I declare my convictions as I am required to do by law for the rest of my natural life. <br />
I'm not a loser! Having done 'time' I have been given time, which has allowed me to start a new life and finish my first book: 'Operation Dolby'... Never give up! Discover the real reasons why we have been given life... When you start to worry about what people think of you, then you will lose the plot.

Best Answer