This guy that I've just started recently dating is unemotional.We had sèx and (it did hurt) after we was finished he asked if I was ok.And I said yes but then he wouldn't touch or look at me.Then next day he ask if I was ok again.Now he hasn't text or called in 3 days.
Alisha39 Alisha39 16-17, F 14 Answers Apr 14 in Dating & Relationships

Nope. He doesn't. that's why you shouldn't have sex so early in a relationship. Make them earn it.

Best Answer

probably just used you or doesn't respect you anymore for being too easy. sorry thats how some guys are

Best Answer

You're too young to be having sex. No, he doesn't care .. it was just sex for him.

Best Answer

I can't speak for what he's thinking, but I can say that he has some serious issues. <br />
Tread cautiously.

Best Answer
Best Answer

either he's afraid, or he got what he was after from you is what it boils down too. Only you can tell his motives because only you know him. Any assumptions at this point are void due to lack of information

Best Answer

He probably does care but his shame probably outweighs the care

Best Answer

Don't expect him to ever be any different

Best Answer

He must have regretted having sex with you. That's what happened to one of my girlfriends when she had sex her boyfriend became unresponsive after their first time.

Best Answer

he's just afraid he hurt you is all... he may be a bit concerned about it but it doesn't mean he cares for you personally

Best Answer

No he does not

Best Answer

Awwwww your first breakup.....

Best Answer

what's his zodiac sign

Best Answer

Scorpio

Best Answer