Been seeing this boy for two months now and I made clear early on that I'm not ready for s*x yet. He seemed cool with it but now when we kiss he tries to take it further and is constantly asking when I will be ready. I don't know when I'll be ready is the truth. We are both 14 and I don't want to rush things. I feel slightly pressured. What do you think?
Janinedooley Janinedooley 13-15, F 13 Answers May 8 in Dating & Relationships

Don't give into the pressure. You will stand tall and be proud for being so strong. Ask him to stop as you do not like being pressured. If he refuses dump him.

Best Answer

stand to your decision, to what you want and what you feel.<br />
if he loves you he will be Patient.<br />
if he cant be Patient, then he doesnt love you

Best Answer

Tell him he is being too pushy. ( And yeah he does think about getting laid).

Best Answer

I think you told him and he isn't listening. Break up with him. Tell him he isn't listening and you will let him know when you are. He will get mad ...he will say he will change. Stay broken up. You will know when you are ready and Im sure in the mean time you can be friends with other boys who will listen to you.

Best Answer

Make yourself pretty clear that you decide when you're ready. If he doesn't understand, say bye

Best Answer

Tell him that if he respects you he will back off and not push you.

Best Answer

dump him...

Best Answer

So stand your ground. This little boy does not respect you or your standards. Dump him. Actions speak louder than words.

Best Answer

If that is really your age group, why do you have a boyfriend? You know supposed to be with your books ... studying? Books and boyfriends don't mix!!!!

Best Answer

He sounds like bad news to me..

Best Answer

he wants s*x and always will. He is looking for your time, will see if he can wait that long. Sounds like either a time limit or will eventually wear you down. <br />
Tell him you will not have sex until your 18. See how long he hangs around. He may give it a while and keep pressure on you or just go find an easy mark.

Best Answer