so there is this guy i have known since the first day of this school year, at first i ignored his flirtations because i was getting over my ex, but now i really like him and think i may even love him soon. but he has a girlfriend he's been off and on with the whole year. but she hates me because he is always flirting with me, even in front of her. but then again he is a huge flirt, so i don't know whether this is just flirtation or if he really is into me. i mean one moment he is sweet talking me and kissing me on the cheek. but the next we may be around each other and not even speak. its so weird and fusterating. he always seems so happy to see me and will break away from her sometimes to speak to me. but also when i come around she goes from looking depressed to being all over him. what is going on? does he like me or is this just a case of unrequited love??? i know that he is bad for me, i do, my mind knows all of this, but my heart just doesnt care. irrational heart. i cant help it...
neverknowmeenuf neverknowmeenuf 16-17 10 Answers May 8, 2009

Yeah he is a collector ..... dont be added to his collection

Best Answer

Why would you want to be with a guy, who openly disrespects his present girlfriend? Don't you think that's a red flag?

Best Answer

I fail to the logic in one person liking you while he is with someone else. By the way darlin......whats he doing kissing you on the cheek when hes got a girlfriend? If anything you should be annoyed not smitten. Let me give you this advice so you dont have to wonder or ponder....If he liked you he would dump his girlfriend and ask you out. Simple as that.

Best Answer

Children shouldn't play grown up. Things you decide now gives you a hint of the kind of adult you will become. Make the right choice and stick with getting an education and don't get involved in relationships. What he is doing with you he can do against you just like he is with this other child.

Best Answer

The real thing is he just wants to play around. He is not that just into you. Do not give your heart to him he is not worthy. If the girlfriend annoyed you, then play his games. Give them a lesson but be careful with your heart.

Best Answer

This may not be the "best" advice, but heck, you're young... have fun. What's wrong with being a female player.. It's whatever you want out of this guy that should direct you. If it's just a warm body to cuddle up to in bed, as long as you're careful, play him right back! BUT... If you're really looking for "The One", it sounds like you reeeeally need to look elsewhere. He'll only dis you like he's dissin' her right now. Would YOU want to be humiliated like SHE is being right now? That could be YOU after he's "nailed you" for lack of a better term. Just put your priorities in place, think about what you "want" from him, and go from there. Don't follow your heart or a fantasy. Use your head with this guy. Good luck.

Best Answer