alagp alagp 13-15, F 7 Answers Sep 13, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

the fact that you do not know shows you should hold back on relationships for a while you may feel like you are wise but you really have a lot to learn, I am 44 and I am still learning.

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice and I'll keep that in mind. But it's so hard not texting him back.

Best Answer

I am sure it is. Be strong and wait until you see him.

Best Answer

Tell him to man up and say what he means instead of falling back on text abbreviations.

Best Answer

I was thinking that but instead I sent "umm what? and okay" he didn't reply to that text but he texted me again with a "hey"

Best Answer

All he said was "ily"? I'm guessing he's illiterate or his finger slipped.

Best Answer

After that he said his phone was dying and that he would text me later.I ask our mutual best fried and her excuse was that his phone auto corrects some words since it's a smart phone but she also said she forgot what word it corrects it to.

Best Answer

A "smart" phone wouldn't auto-correct the wrong words, lol. Nah, I think he likes you, but is too shy to come out and say that.

Best Answer

*And I do mean 'like'. People misuse the word love all the time, so don't take it too seriously when he says "ily"

Best Answer

ILY means I love you.

Best Answer

Well, if he's your ex, he should know better by now.

Best Answer

What do you mean by that?

Best Answer

I mean that if he's your ex, it's quite possible that he does love you, but if he's your ex, presumably, you have moved on. And so has he. He can still love you, but the love is not the same.

Best Answer