LOL ! You are putting to much into this. First of all, the constant chat thing is not good. It really does get to the guys after a while. So contacting him once maybe twice a day is usually the most. (conversation is different) I mean different episodes.<br />
A guy does not want to have you contact him several times a day. He will respond by not contacting you. (As you found out) So just relax and ease up on the frequency of it all and things will be fine. ONE BIG THING, since you are only dating, do not interfere with his guy time. He does not want to be disturbed if he is playing ba<x>seball, or some other guy thing. Leave the texting out of that time period and instead ACTUALLY GO to watch him play. That means a lot more to them than the intrusive text message about "how is your day going?" If you were there you would know...

Best Answer

well first of all , dont believe in horoscopes and their bullcrap<br />
second of all im that type of guy aswell and ur basically describing me , so plain put he's a ***** and ur the one who has to man up and confess have an open chat or just cut the whole process and skip to it saying i love youh

Best Answer

Thnx..

Best Answer

Yeah, them's some pretty mixed signals. It sounds like he's either a generally flirtatious person who isn't interested in you, or a very awkward person who is. Have you seen how he acts around other girls? The less charitable interpretation is that he's just stringing you along.<br />
If he's been acting like this for a while, I'd say you're entitled to ask him whether he's interested or not, and if so whether he's going to do something about it.

Best Answer

You're assuming he knows how to interpret his feelings (and express them accordingly). If he didn't like you...he would ignore you, period....but, obviously he engages you.<br />
I bet he is shy and awkward. Probably has no idea how to plan for you.<br />
You ay need to be the initiator and decider in this relationship.<br />
If you are cool with that dynamic, then you are golden!

Best Answer

Not my place to tell someone what to believe but personally birth sign has no bearing or weight in my life.

Best Answer

He's shy give him time

Best Answer

Thnx

Best Answer

just tell him you weant him to do do you dee dee

Best Answer