I've been crushing on this guy for years & we hung out alot, but we rarely spoke. We met through our parents & I instantly liked him. My bff dared me to tell him & when I did he was shocked and replied 'I never thought you'd like someone like me' 'I like that you like me' 'We should talk more often' At first convos were great, he'd txt me until he fell asleep. Now he'd stop responding when things get good. I sorta backed off a,little. Then he txt me days later 'hey stranger' I was shocked that HE of all people would call ME a stranger, I replied anyways & BAM no reply from him. Today (four days later) I txt him & he seemed happy to hear from me, but once I flirted he didnt reply. I honestly don't know what to do. He'd call me 'love' 'babe', ask things like 'Describe the kind of guy you like' & when Im done describing, he'd say 'Thats me entirely, Im your kind of guy' It seems like anytime I try to get close, he moves away from me. When I stay away, he txts me trying to be cool again :(
Deedee305 Deedee305 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

LOL ! You are putting to much into this. First of all, the constant chat thing is not good. It really does get to the guys after a while. So contacting him once maybe twice a day is usually the most. (conversation is different) I mean different episodes.<br />
A guy does not want to have you contact him several times a day. He will respond by not contacting you. (As you found out) So just relax and ease up on the frequency of it all and things will be fine. ONE BIG THING, since you are only dating, do not interfere with his guy time. He does not want to be disturbed if he is playing ba<x>seball, or some other guy thing. Leave the texting out of that time period and instead ACTUALLY GO to watch him play. That means a lot more to them than the intrusive text message about "how is your day going?" If you were there you would know...

Best Answer

well first of all , dont believe in horoscopes and their bullcrap<br />
second of all im that type of guy aswell and ur basically describing me , so plain put he's a ***** and ur the one who has to man up and confess have an open chat or just cut the whole process and skip to it saying i love youh

Best Answer

Thnx..

Best Answer

Yeah, them's some pretty mixed signals. It sounds like he's either a generally flirtatious person who isn't interested in you, or a very awkward person who is. Have you seen how he acts around other girls? The less charitable interpretation is that he's just stringing you along.<br />
If he's been acting like this for a while, I'd say you're entitled to ask him whether he's interested or not, and if so whether he's going to do something about it.

Best Answer

You're assuming he knows how to interpret his feelings (and express them accordingly). If he didn't like you...he would ignore you, period....but, obviously he engages you.<br />
I bet he is shy and awkward. Probably has no idea how to plan for you.<br />
You ay need to be the initiator and decider in this relationship.<br />
If you are cool with that dynamic, then you are golden!

Best Answer

Not my place to tell someone what to believe but personally birth sign has no bearing or weight in my life.

Best Answer

He's shy give him time

Best Answer

Thnx

Best Answer

just tell him you weant him to do do you dee dee

Best Answer