So I have known this guy from 4-5 years. We used to see each other every day, but now many things changed. He knows that I have a HUGE crush on him. Okay, this guy (my crush) and I live in the same place and we are in the same school. So, one day I was coming from school and he come to me and said "For where do you hurry ?" and I was very shocked becouse he was... he and he was sooo perfect that I was almost spechless so I said "Ummm... home?" and I smiled. Then we talked all the way home but then there was this akward pause and he said "Won't you say something..." and I said something about school that came to my head soo yeah and then we again started talking and then when I got home I said "Uuum, bye" and he said "Bye" and thats it. I didn't talked much and I couldn't talk. From then we didn't see many times and when we do he rarely smiles. :/ Does he like me too? Sorry, I don't live in English speaking country and I don't have very good English.
gale16 gale16 70+, F 2 Answers Jun 23 in Dating & Relationships

Nor have you disclosed your correct age on EP. By the way, yes, he likes you.

Best Answer

Yayy :D

Best Answer

Hm - tricky. He might have been hoping you'd admit your crush again (if he knows you have one). If you smile at him, does he smile back?

Best Answer

Nope. :/

Best Answer

:-/ That sounds like maybe he doesn't return your feelings. Bummer.

Best Answer

oh ... thanks ;/

Best Answer