I'm pretty shy myself so I'm too scared to ask him myself. Sometimes I catch him staring at me but I caught him staring at my friend a couple of times. At pe he was always standing next to my friend but across me .A couple of weeks ago we got put in a group together but he didn't talk to me face to face only on the Internet. Once my friend also told me he was talking about me.. I almost forgot he's usually there when I look up . ( like across from where I'm standing ). I don't know if he likes me or my friend, I'm confused??
Vanessaislewis Vanessaislewis 16-17, F 8 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

Time will tell you eventually. Wait, and you'll figure things out for sure.

Best Answer

Just ask. Sometimes things are simpler than we make them out to be. If you like him, muster up the courage, or ask a friend to egg you on, and go ask, even if you don't like him, and are just curious.

Best Answer

Being shy is such a waste of time and energy... You should get rid of your shyness!

Best Answer

probably crushing on both one more then the other and just too shy or he likes neither and is just shy

Best Answer

Shy may be natural to girls. But in matters of love be a bit bold and express your love to him on a fine day.

Best Answer

Psssh no way !! Just kidding, maybe.. you should ask (:

Best Answer

But that's kinda the problem too, I don't know how to ask him

Best Answer

"Hey, do you like me?" ..... thats how i ask if someone likes me....

Best Answer