We work nights and 4 nights together a week, my other co worker says he likes me but I'm not so sure, sometimes i give him rides home in the mornings. Yesterday he needed a ride to a couple of places after work, we went to his moms place, he needed to pick up some things.. during the visit his mom hugged me twice.. then we hung out from 7 am to 5 pm..we just smoked herb in his room and listened to music as we talked about random things, I helped him move some things into his dorm. And took him back to work at 5, He didn't even sleep between shifts... He was asking about siblings, where I'm from, jobs, etc.. he told his mom i have horses.. his mom gave him 50 dollars and told him to give me 20 for gas, he gave me 30, his mom lives an hour away from me, and an hour from his dorm from my place...Today I picked him up and a few of our friends, he got into my car behind me, when everyone got in he said I looked nice today in front of them, he's never complimented me before... ughhhhhh!!! It
MsBlueEyes88 MsBlueEyes88 22-25, F 8 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Singledom

Yes he likes u. sounds like he is a nice guy

Best Answer

Yes maybe. I guess

Best Answer

Wow Someone likes you a lot! Why wouldn't he? You are kind and helpful to him driving him around and spending time getting to know him.. I think the question is really " Do you like him!? LOL =) Go for it! If you do. Best wishes

Best Answer

Gee sounds promising smoking herb and no car and a mom who knows he is a loser, think before the meat and I think you may deserve betterl

Best Answer

Sounds like he does... Don't obsess about it just go with the flow my dear.

Best Answer