ASK HIM. :) on of the most important thing in a relationship is to be honest with each other.

Best Answer

*one

Best Answer

he's told me that I am his first and last love.
But before this relation, as being a frend, he also told me he had six gf's. DUUUH!

Best Answer

so now all u need to do is trust him. if u cant, then maybe u guys need to work something out and talk it through. :) hope i helped

Best Answer

Thanky0u for helping :-D

Best Answer

The real question is whether HE knows if he really loves you or not. That's not a given with guys.

Best Answer

well the fact that you are only between 13-15 then i think you need to be careful....that young you don't know that its going to last and don't want to do anything you regret. Like what Andy said is what my thoughts were. Besides love takes time. Don't fall for his game.

Best Answer

He wont do anything like as we are family friends But yes he has asked me f0r Hug. What should I do?

Best Answer

i can't give you advice on this, you know if it is ok to hug him or not. But don't go farther than that.

Best Answer

does it matter? but it does matter whether you love him...

Best Answer