WoodersonAlriiight WoodersonAlriiight 16-17, M 15 Answers Apr 11, 2012

The real essence of "fun" is not to have things planned at all!! It's life's spontaneity that creates lifes' fun!!

Best Answer

When I'm extremely bored, I spend some time thinking about it...

Best Answer

I know when I'm bored ,so I'm boring. If I wanted a so called fun life I would have one . Now that I think about it I do have a fun life=reading,tv, liquor etc.

Best Answer

I feel this, But these "fun times" are fake I promise this. They are average times and if I one of us were to trade and go though their fun lives we would understand how average they are. We may at first feel great. Then "fun lives" become monotony and we no longer <br />
appreciate it and after a while we would take it for granted. Here is the thing even after we have come to realize this we will no doubt make boast and make sure everyone at work school Ect.. hears how great and FUN my LIVE is.

Best Answer

I do, but things will change if u seek wat u want :)

Best Answer

For me, boring is fun and fun is tiring.

Best Answer

no,because i already know whats wrong

Best Answer

oh God yes more often than ever now

Best Answer

I once worked at a corporation where everyone was traveling to exotic places all the time - except me, that is.... Back then I really did wonder what the heck was wrong with me & my boring life.

Best Answer

Nope, I know I've had more and will have more fun they will

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer