I was watching a documentary, every one was from the U.K. , I spent the rest of the night talking with an accent. And couldn't stop lol.
LizzeeB LizzeeB 18-21, F 25 Answers Jul 27, 2012

I use to walk around high school pretending I had one ..I have no idea why I did that hahah

Best Answer

Yes, I'm British, so that's not surprising at all :)

Best Answer

ditto haha

Best Answer

Yes, happens to me all the time ...

Best Answer

IDK about me and British accents but I know other accents have the effect of making me sound to fit in.

Best Answer

Give me a few days and you'd swear I came from the farm in Wisconsin.

Best Answer

It happens to me. Now I feel bad about making fun of madonna when she did it!

Best Answer

Depends on the day, haha. but if i talk in a fake british accent with my friend for a while, i slide in and out of one for the rest of the day :)

Best Answer

No it gets me all turned on

Best Answer

Pipp Pipp Cheerio

Best Answer

Yes I do!! Haha I thought it was just me<br />
And when I get really mad I talk slowly and get one then too :)

Best Answer

I went on a "spree" of watching British crime films and I still want to use the term. <br />
Are you taking a P!ss , I just wanna say it to someone who is doing something stupid??

Best Answer

Never really thought about it but I guess it does!!<br />
Does my answer count; or am I taking the p!ss (there you go, corbin00, I can use it!) being as I'm a Brit?

Best Answer

Yes, everyone does it whether they will admit it or not.

Best Answer

Sometimes I'll pick up words like, that's brilliant, ******, blimey, bloody, rubbish.. little stuff like that. When it comes out of my mouth i know i've been watching too much tv.

Best Answer

No it doesn't! It was strange because I have lived in Britain and New Zealand for years off and on and I never once got the accent but when I had friends or family come visit they would! The only accent I "catch" is girls from Mexico... that once I catch in seconds. I wonder why that is....

Best Answer

Love the british accent and would not mind picking it up. The southern accent is a different story--cannot stand that accent at all.

Best Answer

lol, yes, it happens to me too. Even if I'm reading a british book like Jane Austen, after it'll take me a few sentences to catch and correct myself from speaking like a character from the book...it's insanely embarrasing.

Best Answer

Its just so unconscious lol

Best Answer

i know right! ha!

Best Answer