Post
QTB2 QTB2 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Food

Your Response

Cancel

No. You might be allergic.

Best Answer

did someone put iht uhp there *** then gave iht to u?

Best Answer

Only when I forget to take the wrapper off.:)

Best Answer

No....that's a food allergy. Something in it ....should be avoided.

Best Answer

You're probably allergic to a chemical ingredient. Don't worry, you're not allergic to chocolate! Hershey's isn't made of chocolate.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Allergic reaction sounds like it!

Best Answer

Related Questions