SkidlelyBoeBoe SkidlelyBoeBoe 31-35, M 25 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in EP

<------ laughing....damn I'm stupid :/

Best Answer

some people have less sense of humor but I really think it has nothing to do with IQ, high or low.

Best Answer

Humor requires insight. A high IQ without insight is a waste of intelligence.

Best Answer

Yes, that's why I never laugh or joke

Best Answer

Wouldnt that make life dreadfully boring?

Best Answer

Fo sho

Best Answer

I have not checked the IQ of anyone around me. But have noticed very educated ppl have a despreat need to have their "IQ" noticed. And they seem to misunderstand funny for mean.

Best Answer

Not at all, just a more refined one.

Best Answer

No connection, I have known people who didn't graduate high school that were funny and I have known some absolutely brilliant people who were hysterical. I would say in general the types of things people find funny may be related to IQ

Best Answer

Not unless you think doing Sudoku puzzles and solving pointless mathematical equations is your idea of a laugh

Best Answer

It certainly doesn't. It just means humor has to be more sophisticated and/or crude to make them laugh.

Best Answer

Einstein had a great sense of humor and the two smartest people I ever knew (one a Psychology professor and another who was a Humanities professor, a former Benedictine Monk) were funny in their lectures, points of view on life, etc.

Best Answer

No ... high level of IQ means high level of humour ... it also depends on person to person !

Best Answer

It's actually the opposite. It might be hard to realize though, because higher IQ also means that their sense of humor covers topics most of us wouldn't get. They might be telling jokes while we stare blankly hoping they aren't trying to tell us the world is about to implode.

Best Answer

Yes, and more of a reason to screw with them.

Best Answer

sometimes.....i spose its going to depend on how the kid was raised....if they were subjected to decent humor and a wide range of experiences...they should be fine....if all they did was read and study and that....theyll be book nerd......i knew a guy that was absolutely brilliant...but he couldnt hold an intelligent conversation cuz he didnt know how to relate to people

Best Answer

In my case- yes

Best Answer

It absolutely shouldn't but it so often does.

Best Answer