I must assume she does. There were rape and assault charges by women who were involved activly in the Demicratic party. Liberals can deny it all they want, but the DNA told some of the story. We went through this with Bob Filner in San Diego. The local Demicrats sided with him until the line of women got way too long. Such is the Clinton legacy.
a42g11 a42g11 66-70, M 4 Answers Jul 2 in Politics

sure, she helped him.

Best Answer

House of Cards

Best Answer

Is this Flashback Wednesday for you ? LMAO

Best Answer

Why would Liberals deny this? I'm a Liberal. Wild Bill is a scumbag. He was accused of rape 3 times. Hillary is a stand-by-your-man kinda gal. He has been her ticket to fame and power. These are slimy people. I wish someone would ask her, at every opportunity, "Hey, Hill, who's blowing your husband these days?" Hopefully, before the primary, so we can find a better candidate. We don't need professional politicians like the Clintons anymore!

Best Answer

I think Hillary stayed technically married to Bill for political reasons. If she would have dumped him back in those days she would have been forgotten by now. She was just a two bit lawyer who cheated on her billing records as an attorney. She still seems to hold onto a bit of popularity in many polls. Kind of scary.

Best Answer

What I said. I don't think she will even run. She's a slimy lying professional politician. Not a Liberal! Neither is Osama Obama! We need to avoid these kind of people. This country is pitiful and broken. No Republican is going to save it, that's for sure, feeding the greed is what is killing us, but I don't see a single candidate who could make a difference. I would never vote Republican, but I won't be voting for Hillary!

Best Answer

How could she not???

Best Answer