Bradley Manning should get a medal.

Best Answer

I agree!!

Best Answer

But it's not just about Manning. It's about a government, obsessed with secrecy, that has prosecuted more whistleblowers than all previous administrations combined. And it's about wars in which the resistance to, and exposure of, crimes and abuses has been criminalised while the criminals and abusers go free. If Manning is an enemy of the state then so too is truth.

Best Answer

Could not agree with you more.

Best Answer

More like he was made an example in line with the "new normal". In the US today it would seem that the government expects the new normal to be "sit down, shut up and assume everything the government does is for your own good." At this rate it would not surprise me if a future government declared Government infallibility making government policy, and statements law. As in the law is whatever we say it is. It is quite clear the US government no longer has any respect for it's own domestic laws let alone international ones. What is even scarier to me is how when the Boston bombing happened the government basically put the city under martial law and turned it into an armed camp and nobody even questioned if this is a reasonable response. I mean come on. The US has had manhunts before. Not like this was Boston PD's first rodeo. It kind of makes me wonder if any government response is considered a bridge to far in the so called lands of the free.

Best Answer

How so?

Best Answer

It is an outrage that soldiers who killed innocents remain free but the man who exposed them is accused of 'aiding the enemy'... INMO

Best Answer