MathMan789 MathMan789 36-40, M 21 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes but its always nice ot be told and to say it

Best Answer

I think it should be said only when you really feel it, not at every interaction you have. I think saying it all the time and making it a routine/habit really takes away from the meaning of it. And if someone says it, they shouldn't expect it to be said back. They should just say it because they feel it, and nothing more.

Best Answer

It totally needs to be said as long as it's sincere.

Best Answer

Sure and there more times that is true than you can see for some reason. But if you love someone then saying it is a natural thing. <br />
Unless someone is attempting to force it out of you, in which case they shouldn't be doing that. True Love is not forced, it is free.

Best Answer

Yes I agree and of a completely different frame of mind now than when I asked this question. I say it a whole lot now and feels awesome!

Best Answer

That is wonderful! Blessings to you, MM! :D

Best Answer

Love is shown in many ways, but hearing it solidifies it. If it is not said to many then the one it is said to will mean that much more. Saying it is also a way of showing your love

Best Answer

its best when unsaid..and even bestest if its expressed...

Best Answer

even bester!

Best Answer

ideally that should be the way.. But I guess the marriage system and contract, made everyone give a verbal acceptance and that affected everything surrounding it. Thus people started using phrases like a gate pass. So much so, people make it a point to break up relationship instead of allowing it to fade out or let it remain as friends.. <br />
Its really funny when people give the feel of having entitled to only "I love you" card , which they have given it to someone in trust, and when they find someone else, they make it a point to recover the card back give the effect of passing it to another... esp. females are experts in doing this.

Best Answer

All these answers are great but you HAVE to say it if you want a beer from your fishing buddy. :)

Best Answer

yes i think so :)

Best Answer

By men yes...by women HELL NO....i feel and would much rather be told ONCE and know that it is meant then to be told 100 times and it be just words...like it is an obligation to be said

Best Answer

no matter how much you show her how much you love her it wont mean a thing if she doesn't love you back. sometimes words are needed to be said because sometimes actions is not enough.

Best Answer

movies ruined us, the unspoken understanding often follows with s3x

Best Answer

Yes, but not unless you want to get into her pants.

Best Answer