No! ...to a certain extent: yes! But those who are able to not care, find love and happiness!

Best Answer

If you are going to keep talking about how ugly you look I am going to say you sound retarted. you are not at all ugly and I would say you look better then the avarage 18 year old. juging from your face you are prob not fat and that alone will put you ahead of most americans.........:)<br />
what I will say is that in your vidio you sound very unhappy. that in itself is not good for socializing.

Best Answer

Most people on this website say I'm ok looking but yet, there's a lot of people who think I'm ugly. So I'm very confused of who to believe. I myself think I'm ugly and it's not something I can just avoid like being afraid of the dark. The fact that I dislike my face and head shape, I can't avoid it at all. I gotta live with it ;( This has to be the worst obsession I've ever had..

Best Answer

Google "Gerard Depardieu". Check out his images. There are a great many people who seem to find him ugly. What's more, there has been no little uncomplimentary chatter about his endowment. Regardless, check out his past romantic entanglements. The dude's done all right for himself. Cut yourself some slack. What's vastly more important, cut women some, as well. By that, I mean that you should be prepared to candidly discuss yourself with those girls who both (a) reject your overtures, and (b) seem otherwise well disposed to you. Face the issue bravely, with your chin up, without rancor or second-guessing on your part. You're not looking for all of the things which might disqualify you, for her, in that regard, but only for something which might have worked in your favor. Also, first off, hit the advice sections of both men's and women's mags, for tips on grooming and dress. Then, adapt them to your budget and the self-image that you want to project.

Best Answer

well, don't worry, they will realize their mistake sometimes or later in life .. next time anyone says that to you tell them peacefully ," some years from now you are gonna regret this." and just walk off ..<br />
and.. next time date someone smart or experienced .. and yea, be a more confident.. everyone finds someone in their lives sooner or later.<br />
sorry for making this long :)

Best Answer

You can see me in the link below. Is my looks an issue? Is that why I'm having so much trouble in life?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXXG66jNISg

Best Answer

Hi. I watched your video. Honestly, there's nothing wrong with your looks - what's wrong is that your self esteem is low. The people who are WORTH dating, don't emphasize looks. They see who you are and they are attracted to that. When you are in your late teens and early twenties, people can be very shallow. When you get a little older, I've noticed that the good people grow out of that shallow way of thinking. You will be fine. You will get good people to date. The most important thing is to try to discover who you are and people will be very attracted to you if you like yourself.

Best Answer

I don't look retarded? How come people say that I look fine? Are you really sure about that? I find that I look retarded.

Best Answer

No, you don't look retarded. People are cruel. They'll say whatever they can to make you feel bad - because some people get their jollies that way. sickos. Especially if they sense that it is something you are sensitive about, they'll attack. Just FYI: Psychologists say that if someone feels bad about some aspect of their looks, it is one of the most difficult things for the person to change and feel better about. It's some kind of body dysmorphia thing and it's a formidable enemy. I wish I had better news about that. I don't think you look funny or retarded but I know that probably means nothing to you because you think you do. Uggggg. Our minds can be so cruel.

Best Answer

Ya I've come to terms that I'm ugly. Whatever people tell me, I'll always believe that I'm ugly :/ The power of the mind... My obession with my looks has to be the worst obession I've ever had in my life because I can't change my face and head shape!!! Let's say if I was scared of the dark, then the solution would be that I just try to avoid dark areas. But disliking my face and head shape is a whole different story. I can't avoid my face and head shape ;(

Best Answer

Is that why you took the picture at the link down? I half expected that to be the case, before I entered it in my search engine. Like iwantapizza said, "(p)eople are cruel." Or, more accurately, you invited those who are to crap all over your face. Unless you're into being humiliated, knock it off! (Hey, if you are into that, then more power to you. Try Reddit. They've even got committed anti-social women over there, mythical beasts though they are often claimed to be.)

Best Answer

I should hope not. I need someone with great personality along with athleticism and musical ability and smarts but that's because if he didn't have some of the same qualities I have there'd be less in common to work with. Idk. <br />
And really, sounds like she was a bit shallow. You're probably better off without her, and I agree with Durion-- work on your self-confidence and what else you bring to the table besides looks.

Best Answer

Dude, wake up. Why did you say "a pretty cute girl"? Aren't you one among them? Did you ever try going on a date with a not-so-good looking girl? Try doing that and see how happy they are!

Best Answer

Yea the pretty girls are the shallow ones usually. See my face in the link below. Am I weird looking like people say?

Best Answer

don't want to see your face and make judgments. better this way! Thanks anyway

Best Answer

I wanted you to see how ugly I am :/ Can you please check and see if I'm as ugly as I think I am?

Best Answer

See how happy they are!??!

Best Answer

Women supposedly like confidence and power. You seem like you have some confidence issues. But I can't comment on your looks.

Best Answer

Why can't you comment on my looks?

Best Answer

Because I don't have much criteria in what makes men physically attractive.

Best Answer