I believe beauty is generally not subjective! You either have it or you don't! So today I got rejected by yet another girl. She told me I'm not her kind of guy but not the ugliest guy she's ever seen. She was a pretty cute girl too :/ What exactly does she mean by that statement? This whole time I couldn't understand why I'v been told the classic phrase "Your not my type" by lots of girls until today. I found out today why girls tell me I'm not their type. The girl I got rejected by today told me it's mostly because I'm not good looking enough for today's standards. I'm pretty ****** basically. I don't have ideal beauty that will help me get girlfriends nowadays. The girls go for the better looking guys such as guys that resemble the singers from One Direction. As a matter of fact I think I'm very ugly and so do others I've spoke to. I think the phrase "I'm not your type" is another way of saying the girl is shallow and you're not good looking enough for her standards! It's a poor excuse and a better way of her saying you're too ugly for her which is rude!!! You can see me in the link below out of curiosity whether I'm ugly or not. I hope you understand where I'm coming from! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXXG66jNISg
jsanza29 jsanza29 22-25, M 9 Answers Jul 9, 2012

No! ...to a certain extent: yes! But those who are able to not care, find love and happiness!

Best Answer

If you are going to keep talking about how ugly you look I am going to say you sound retarted. you are not at all ugly and I would say you look better then the avarage 18 year old. juging from your face you are prob not fat and that alone will put you ahead of most americans.........:)

what I will say is that in your vidio you sound very unhappy. that in itself is not good for socializing.

Best Answer

Most people on this website say I'm ok looking but yet, there's a lot of people who think I'm ugly. So I'm very confused of who to believe. I myself think I'm ugly and it's not something I can just avoid like being afraid of the dark. The fact that I dislike my face and head shape, I can't avoid it at all. I gotta live with it ;( This has to be the worst obsession I've ever had..

Best Answer

Google "Gerard Depardieu". Check out his images. There are a great many people who seem to find him ugly. What's more, there has been no little uncomplimentary chatter about his endowment. Regardless, check out his past romantic entanglements. The dude's done all right for himself. Cut yourself some slack. What's vastly more important, cut women some, as well. By that, I mean that you should be prepared to candidly discuss yourself with those girls who both (a) reject your overtures, and (b) seem otherwise well disposed to you. Face the issue bravely, with your chin up, without rancor or second-guessing on your part. You're not looking for all of the things which might disqualify you, for her, in that regard, but only for something which might have worked in your favor. Also, first off, hit the advice sections of both men's and women's mags, for tips on grooming and dress. Then, adapt them to your budget and the self-image that you want to project.

Best Answer

well, don't worry, they will realize their mistake sometimes or later in life .. next time anyone says that to you tell them peacefully ," some years from now you are gonna regret this." and just walk off ..

and.. next time date someone smart or experienced .. and yea, be a more confident.. everyone finds someone in their lives sooner or later.

sorry for making this long :)

Best Answer

You can see me in the link below. Is my looks an issue? Is that why I'm having so much trouble in life?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXXG66jNISg

Best Answer

Hi. I watched your video. Honestly, there's nothing wrong with your looks - what's wrong is that your self esteem is low. The people who are WORTH dating, don't emphasize looks. They see who you are and they are attracted to that. When you are in your late teens and early twenties, people can be very shallow. When you get a little older, I've noticed that the good people grow out of that shallow way of thinking. You will be fine. You will get good people to date. The most important thing is to try to discover who you are and people will be very attracted to you if you like yourself.

Best Answer

I don't look retarded? How come people say that I look fine? Are you really sure about that? I find that I look retarded.

Best Answer

No, you don't look retarded. People are cruel. They'll say whatever they can to make you feel bad - because some people get their jollies that way. sickos. Especially if they sense that it is something you are sensitive about, they'll attack. Just FYI: Psychologists say that if someone feels bad about some aspect of their looks, it is one of the most difficult things for the person to change and feel better about. It's some kind of body dysmorphia thing and it's a formidable enemy. I wish I had better news about that. I don't think you look funny or retarded but I know that probably means nothing to you because you think you do. Uggggg. Our minds can be so cruel.

Best Answer

Ya I've come to terms that I'm ugly. Whatever people tell me, I'll always believe that I'm ugly :/ The power of the mind... My obession with my looks has to be the worst obession I've ever had in my life because I can't change my face and head shape!!! Let's say if I was scared of the dark, then the solution would be that I just try to avoid dark areas. But disliking my face and head shape is a whole different story. I can't avoid my face and head shape ;(

Best Answer

Is that why you took the picture at the link down? I half expected that to be the case, before I entered it in my search engine. Like iwantapizza said, "(p)eople are cruel." Or, more accurately, you invited those who are to crap all over your face. Unless you're into being humiliated, knock it off! (Hey, if you are into that, then more power to you. Try Reddit. They've even got committed anti-social women over there, mythical beasts though they are often claimed to be.)

Best Answer

I should hope not. I need someone with great personality along with athleticism and musical ability and smarts but that's because if he didn't have some of the same qualities I have there'd be less in common to work with. Idk.

And really, sounds like she was a bit shallow. You're probably better off without her, and I agree with Durion-- work on your self-confidence and what else you bring to the table besides looks.

Best Answer

Dude, wake up. Why did you say "a pretty cute girl"? Aren't you one among them? Did you ever try going on a date with a not-so-good looking girl? Try doing that and see how happy they are!

Best Answer

Yea the pretty girls are the shallow ones usually. See my face in the link below. Am I weird looking like people say?

Best Answer

don't want to see your face and make judgments. better this way! Thanks anyway

Best Answer

I wanted you to see how ugly I am :/ Can you please check and see if I'm as ugly as I think I am?

Best Answer

See how happy they are!??!

Best Answer

No... its all about your energy not your looks. "Chick dig confidence." <--- thats a quote from south park the movie. But its true. :) I need more confidence as well in my ability for girls to like me. I guess we aren't alone in that. Grats on going for it and asking though.

Best Answer

But if you're confident but as ugly as I am, it just doesn't cut it. See me in the link below. My face is extremely ugly. Confidence won't make a difference with a face like mine.

Best Answer

I don't understand this. You don't seem particularly ugly to me. In fact, you look normal to me. The main thing I notice is the look in your eyes, and the forlorn look of total despair you have. I thought I was ugly once too in my life, and I don't know why. I have a horrible time with girls. I don't know why I thought I was ugly. I think you fine bro, seriously. I watched the video. But I guarantee that there will be a girl that will be attracted to you. Attraction is a funny thing. Its more then looks. It happens. You never know. But that look in your eyes does tend to show others that you don't think anything of yourself. I believe that you can change that. I stand by my story. I believe confidence will absolutely make a difference with a face like yours. Your not deformed, you just hate your own face. I can say a bit more. You can't change your own face, but you can change you. One is an easy way out, and one is hard. One you can do nothing about, the other you can. But the harder path in my opinion, which is to address the way you feel about yourself, and the issues inside yourself, in my opinion is more rewarding and you will grow the most. And once you do that, your obsession about your face will fade. Because your asking questions and posting on here... maybe you wish your story wasnt true. Maybe you wish it IS true. I don't know. But I'm being honest with you. Everybody wants friends, and wants to be liked. I think that's possible for you. We all have problems, and your not alone my friend. I wish you the best of luck. :)

Best Answer

Women supposedly like confidence and power. You seem like you have some confidence issues. But I can't comment on your looks.

Best Answer

Why can't you comment on my looks?

Best Answer

Because I don't have much criteria in what makes men physically attractive.

Best Answer