pac5049 pac5049 22-25, M 8 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Hobbies

No. EP's not formal. <br />
Let you hair down and kick off your shoes.

Best Answer

you are among the few and the proud

Best Answer

I do think its not good if you can't do both. Not all companies are happy with that kind of thing yet.
Stay in school kids, I say.

Best Answer

Haha. I do think its not good! That's funny too!

Best Answer

arent sneaky jokes the best ... takes a while to figure out but when you do you immediately think of the person and the joke and go AHHHH!

Best Answer

could care less really <br />
i am just interested in the thought process not whether the the questioner is a rhodes scholar

Best Answer

nicely put ... i concur

Best Answer

I don't care too much so long as i can understand it......and that leads straight into correct grammar and punctuation. or at least an attempt at it. I am guilty of not always using correct punctuation but i think when i say something it is at least understandable.

Best Answer

i agree ... i have a bad habit of using the ellipis way too much in order to get away from using semicolons or periods ... i dont know why i do this when in actuality it would be less work but i suppose i have grown fond of using them because it looks cooler

Best Answer

I really hope not! I do it all the time as a form of ex<x>pression Sew2 say U No whut Ahm sayin dontcha Dontcha? If knot ahm sorrie, Go urinate up a tree. Please dont ask me why I use AHM so much. It brings back memories of years gone by.

Best Answer

Not at all...

Best Answer