pac5049 pac5049 22-25, M 8 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Hobbies

No. EP's not formal.

Let you hair down and kick off your shoes.

Best Answer

you are among the few and the proud

Best Answer

I do think its not good if you can't do both. Not all companies are happy with that kind of thing yet.
Stay in school kids, I say.

Best Answer

Haha. I do think its not good! That's funny too!

Best Answer

arent sneaky jokes the best ... takes a while to figure out but when you do you immediately think of the person and the joke and go AHHHH!

Best Answer

could care less really

i am just interested in the thought process not whether the the questioner is a rhodes scholar

Best Answer

nicely put ... i concur

Best Answer

I don't care too much so long as i can understand it......and that leads straight into correct grammar and punctuation. or at least an attempt at it. I am guilty of not always using correct punctuation but i think when i say something it is at least understandable.

Best Answer

i agree ... i have a bad habit of using the ellipis way too much in order to get away from using semicolons or periods ... i dont know why i do this when in actuality it would be less work but i suppose i have grown fond of using them because it looks cooler

Best Answer

I really hope not! I do it all the time as a form of expression Sew2 say U No whut Ahm sayin dontcha Dontcha? If knot ahm sorrie, Go urinate up a tree. Please dont ask me why I use AHM so much. It brings back memories of years gone by.

Best Answer

Not at all...

Best Answer