3grnowl 3grnowl 26-30 15 Answers May 27, 2012

i throw bricks until they get the hint(i have a sack of emergency bricks on me at all times)

Best Answer

Emergency bricks. Ha, I like that!

Best Answer

If you're seeing rocky horror picture show, get used to it. It's part of the experience virgin.

Best Answer

That is the one exception!

Best Answer

nope. you just yell a little louder and say whatever it is to annoy the talker. moan louder than that annoying talker to death

Best Answer

If it's at home, I have no problem with it; I do it myself, sometimes, depending on the movie/show. Sometimes, what is being watched calls for it. But I never would in a theater.

Best Answer

well if it your other half kiss them that will shut them up

Best Answer

i have not figure it out, yet. but once you learn how, let me know.

Best Answer

What I have done lately was avoid watching TV with them. I will wait till my mom goes to bed before I even think about watching TV otherwise she drives me nuts!!

Best Answer

thanks, honey. i will try it.

Best Answer

doesn't bother me. But im a creeper.

Best Answer

My friend does that ALL THE TIME and I wanna smack her. I can't go to the movies with her.

Best Answer

I really don't think usually there's no way to avoid being rude if you really want them to stop...

Best Answer

That is something my husband does not appreciate about me...

Best Answer

Punch them in the face. Oh wait is that rude?

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer