Bosses hate their employees getting on facebook. While social functions are not work and people are under no obligations, do you feel that you deserve someone's full attention?
59timesthepain 59timesthepain 36-40, M 12 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Yes... I think it's completely disrespectful if you answer your phone, text someone, check FB- whatever, if you are carrying on a face-to-face conversation with someone. I also hate when people grab their phones while sitting down to a meal. Drives me nuts! I guess I'm getting old. Lol

Best Answer

YEah...it is important to have face time with people while eating dinner, spending time without being connected to a phone or etc.

Best Answer

OH Man...this is a good question. Maybe it is annoying I never really thought about it but it would annoy me. Hm...

Best Answer

No, I'm too busy playing my DS or reading a book. =)

Best Answer

I have a rule...if I am in converation with another person or group (especially at work) and the cell phone rings...let it...I have voicemail for a reason. I cannot do internet at work, so no issue there.

Best Answer

It's rude because it implies the person isn't interested in spending time with you at all.

Best Answer

Yeah sure, but if the person isn't giving it to you, you leave them be because they are not worth your time.

Best Answer