Cocolily Cocolily 18-21, F 8 Answers Aug 6, 2012 in Community

yeah ! Shoot them !

Best Answer

I would love to ! And they wouldn't see it coming ;)

Best Answer

(takes cover)

Best Answer

Yes it is so annoying when you are right in the middle of a conversation their phone buzzs and they start to type back immediately, ignoring you, might as well be talking to a wall.

Best Answer

So painfully. What can you do though? Can't really tell them to stop or they'll be offended. :c

Best Answer

But they're offending you by not fully engaging in the conversation . I don't care who I offend , I'm not a mean person but people need to learn some respect !

Best Answer

Thank you! I am technically single, but my "friend" or whatever he is lives in another state. we just got in an argument today bc he would rather text than skype! his answer? He's not photogenic. I feel text messages is just just a mask.

I really hate technology some days

Best Answer

Ahh that must be annoying . And I feel the same , if I could I would just go and talk to people face to face rather than texts or phone calls

Best Answer

A friend of mine was told by her boyfriend via text that he wanted to break up :(

Best Answer

That's so mean ! What an *******

Best Answer

I was dumped via facebook...

Best Answer

It annoys me a lot, because they don't look at me in the eyes.

Best Answer

Exactly :)

Best Answer

I guess my answer is obvious to you ;)

Best Answer

Yes ... Very obvious ;)

Best Answer

It shocks people more that I don't own a cellphone in todays world lol

Best Answer

That is quite shocking , but it's good ! I don't think you need one , I just like them lol :)

Best Answer

Personally, I don't let people affect me that much.

Best Answer