No. I consider myself one dimensional anyway. Just kidding. I think we tend to show only what we want that person to see anyway. Normally only 3 - 5 people get to see every side of a person they know. Just my opinion.

Best Answer

Well it is normal and yes it bother me

Best Answer

yes it does bother me...because most sides of my personality really suck haha

Best Answer

Sometimes it does. But there's really only so much one can do about it, and even then those people have to want to see all the different sides of a person. We can only share so much of ourselves with other people as is practical. Sometimes that means only sharing certain areas of one's life and personality in depth with a person or persons.

Best Answer

Well sure, that's why I always stand around where there are a lot of big mirrors.

Best Answer

I think those who truly care about you and want to get to know all about you will take the time to see the various facets. Remember though it is the heart/inside that matters the most. It is not the cranky side, the quiet side, but the side that realizes that people and feelings matter the most. When someone can tap into that side of you and realize that despite it all, you are a good person, that is when you can smile and know they've seen the goodness in you.

Best Answer