Most people tend to only see 1 side of you depending on the context upon which you meet, not everyone sees the same side, but very very few ever see all sides of your personality, doesnt this bother you?
MrWinstonSmith MrWinstonSmith 22-25, M 11 Answers Feb 26 in Community

No. I consider myself one dimensional anyway. Just kidding. I think we tend to show only what we want that person to see anyway. Normally only 3 - 5 people get to see every side of a person they know. Just my opinion.

Best Answer

Well it is normal and yes it bother me

Best Answer

yes it does bother me...because most sides of my personality really suck haha

Best Answer

No, does not bother me. The side they see is the side their personality brings out of me and I am fine with it. I prefer it that way. Very few people know me in depth.

Best Answer

Sometimes it does. But there's really only so much one can do about it, and even then those people have to want to see all the different sides of a person. We can only share so much of ourselves with other people as is practical. Sometimes that means only sharing certain areas of one's life and personality in depth with a person or persons.

Best Answer

Well sure, that's why I always stand around where there are a lot of big mirrors.

Best Answer

I think those who truly care about you and want to get to know all about you will take the time to see the various facets. Remember though it is the heart/inside that matters the most. It is not the cranky side, the quiet side, but the side that realizes that people and feelings matter the most. When someone can tap into that side of you and realize that despite it all, you are a good person, that is when you can smile and know they've seen the goodness in you.

Best Answer

No, I'm pretty guarded. I'm happy with people only knowing me in certain situations.

Best Answer

Of course not. Excepting those I want to see me, I'm far too oblique for even one side of me to be seen.

Best Answer