I grew up believing in God, and that he made everything and such. Then I became an atheist, and believed mostly in the big bang. Now, I've heard about scientists saying God could be real, and that the universe could have actually been made, instead of just "happening", so now I'm 50/50, and it often bothers me not being sure if everything was made, or just happened without any Godly assistance. Does this bother you as well?
Jaimee1212 Jaimee1212 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 16 in Embarrassing & Funny

I don't really care, more because it won't and doesn't matter.

I don't know why people like to argue that the Big Bang nullifies a God figure. Maybe it was created by a God. Who knows? I don't.

Best Answer

No. A few uncertainties make life more interesting.

Best Answer

Doesn't bother me at all. We're all going to find out one day.

Best Answer

No. At least I get to know I'm here.

I don't think a log or a rock does.

Few animals probably too.

Just take the win, be grateful, and step off the designers secrets.

Best Answer

I feel secure believing that there is no supreme supernatural being and accepting the fact that we'll never know (fully understand) how everything came into being. It doesn't really matter one way or the other.

Best Answer

which "scientists" said that?

Best Answer

I've heard before (many different occasions) scientists proving how certain things in the bible could actually happen. Also that if the sun were 1% closer to earth, It would be to hot for life, and if it were 1% farther away, it would be too cold. I've just heard things like that either on TV, magazines or where ever else.

Best Answer

You're wrong about that

Best Answer

Maybe so, but that's the kind of stuff I've heard :)

Best Answer

that's not the same as "science says" or "scientists said". those are news created by journalists. and must have very little in common with science.
there are no evidences, at all, of an intelligent design, or of a "creation". or gods, miracles or supernatural anything. as far as we can tell, we're all alone. science keeps studying the universe, and it's evolution, and perhaps one day it will explain what is the universe and how it came to be. and how it will end :)

Best Answer

No. I am certain that the universe exists, and that if it was "created," said creator(s) handle it with or without my acknowledgement.

If it was not created by an anthropomorphic "intelligence," what's the difference? No factory warranty, I suppose.

It seems to me that when people think about the universe enough, we see our own thought processes and rationalizations reflected back at us. It is that which we identify as the creator.

Best Answer

It doesn't bother me as much as it probably should. I am an Atheist, I don't really believe the whole "Big Bang Theory", but something similar to that. I don't think that we were just created, we had to come from something rather than nothing at all.

Best Answer

I feel the same. It's hard believing that it all just happened. There are soooo many theories about how everything came to be, it's ridiculous. I guess I'm at the point where I feel that if there happens to be a God, then ok, and if not, then ok as well. lol

Best Answer

watch ancient aliens on CABLE TV ... they came from the sky as all the ancient scrolls and writings depict...they claim the aliens were the gods we talk about coming from the sky ....we will never know in out lifetimes ...but all teachings tell us the gods came from the sky

Best Answer

Yeah, I've seen that a few times. It's very interesting, and scary how that could be true o.o

Best Answer

however we look at it god is an alien whatever god is

Best Answer

it is bothersome...read about the Annunaki...aliens who are on cave walls and scientists are proving the link to mans evolution was provided by them...that's why man wrote on the walls of pyramids and caves about aliens coming down to earth ...more proof of this than god...besides if god created everything where is he on the outside looking in ? then whats on the outside ...if real why is he hiding ? all respect to religious people who are told what to believe...but I think for myself

Best Answer

I'm more concerned about why. I don't really care how anything came into existence, if it did. It may have always existed.

Best Answer

A scientist can't make that kind of determination, wherever you got that from is bullshit because science would have to know how the universe came into existence to know it could have been created, and we don't know how the universe came into existence.

Best Answer

Scientists have proven that particles can be randomly created from energy. If particles can be created that way, why not a universe, every few billion' or trillian years. It appears that there are conditions that allow matter, and energy to be interchangeable.

Best Answer

Your point?

Best Answer

No point. Just a bit of information from a scientific magazine. I found it to be an interesting speculation.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

No. I do not understand why anybody cares about that

Best Answer

I just wonder about it sometimes. It would be nice to know, but no one will ever know for sure. At least not anytime soon.

Best Answer

Nothing was created, everything has always existed....it's just degenerating constantly....

Best Answer