CastDownChloe CastDownChloe 22-25, F 21 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Community

Then they are idiots. With their stupid expectations. Very annoying, and unfortunate, but they are going to learn to deal with, or deal with me gone. I have no time for fools.

Best Answer

I'm starting to like it too >:D

Best Answer

They don't havea choice anymore. No more not F$$%king being me.I'm done with it.

Best Answer

nope. i dont hang around with people like that. you'd understand if you met my friends. XP we are the biggest group of misfits and psychos you'll ever see or hear of in your life. lol.

Best Answer

Bother me, no. Frustrate me that I have to be around those people in the first place, yes.

Best Answer

No that is their problem.

Best Answer

Nope ... as Rick Nelson said in the song "Garden Party" ... "You can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself"

Best Answer

well at first, I will feel so sad about it, but after all at least I'm not faking myself.

Best Answer

I have just came out to some of my relatives that I am transgender and living as a woman now, full time. I am sure some won't accept me but I hope most will

Best Answer

Not at all. I am who I am, and if someone doesn't like it, it's their problem, not mine.

Best Answer

I am highly apathetic towards people who can't just accept people for who they are, too bad for them living in a delusional world.

Best Answer

every effing day.

Best Answer

I don't think I ever started very high expectations.

Best Answer

Nope, **** em'

Best Answer

It does a bit.

Best Answer

No, in such cases, I'd assume that any problem was there's and not mine... If the can'tbe tolerant enough tio accept variety, who needs them?

Pls take a look at my profile, and then consider adding me to your circle. Thx.

Best Answer

yes ! not too much just maybe dissapointing !

Best Answer