If someone has been studying something a lot longer than you have, wouldn't you just accept their advice? If you don't agree with it, that's FINE, but you have no right to say they're giving you incorrect information if you DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
SoulSucker SoulSucker 22-25, F 10 Answers Jun 29, 2012

the thing that most people would find annoying is when

1. the asker likes every answer

2. the asker comments on every answer with one word or "lol"

Best Answer

I think it's annoying with the asker likes EVERY single answer, if and only IF they don't actually like it and/or agree with it. I totally understand what you mean though.

Best Answer

yea, its like -browsing the site- - clicks on something that refreshes the page- "oh i got a notice" -clicks it- "soggybob likes your answer" -clicks on the notice and goes to the page- -soggybob likes every single answer to his question-

Best Answer

LMFAO soggybob. -.-

Best Answer

Or when they only acknowledge the answers that they want to hear....

Best Answer

^ This right here.

Best Answer

I do notice that people ask questions more to reinforce their opinions than to actually get answers and yes I do find that rather annoying. But I don't know if that's what you mean.

Best Answer

Kind of, yes, but this was in reference to a specific question I answered.

Best Answer

I always hope that someone who reads the answer might appreciate it, even if the asker does not.

Best Answer

True. :) Thanks.

Best Answer

I've just come to accept that here in EP, you're gonna have that sometimes. Doesn't bother me so much anymore

Best Answer

True, but when it's something that I'm exceptionally knowledgeable about and the person asking acts like my knowledge is useless, it really gets on my nerves. I don't know why... Maybe it's because I tend to never give serious answers, that when I do, I wish they would be taken at face value.

Best Answer

I can relate. More than you know. But what can you do?

Best Answer

Not much at all. D:

Best Answer

Nothing bothers me except for apathy.

Best Answer

Ignorance and apathy get me as a double whammy most of the time. :(

Best Answer

No. But people think I do that all the time. Fact is, if there is something that is puzzling me, I will ask a few people for their opinion to gain a better knowledge and then choose the one I feel fits best.

Best Answer

It's not about choosing which one you feel fits best, but if you are purposefully replying to a knowledgeable answer and saying, "Well, you're not right at all." I don't care if my answer is chosen as best, but when people blatantly tell you you're wrong when they don't know what the hell they're talking about in the first place.

Best Answer

I agree. If they don't know what they are talking about then who are they to say you are wrong.

Best Answer

It's their loss, I guess. Not mine, now I don't have to babysit them with my information.

Best Answer

Excellent. That frees up some spare time for you pto go conquer the world. Just leave me a little spot to call my own. :D

Best Answer

I shall leave a generous portion for the rest of you all. ;)

Best Answer

lol. ty :D

Best Answer