I understand sometimes people have pressing things going on that sometimes make others oblivious to those around them. However, it still boggles my mind when you try hard to express concern and compassion, and others go silent and don't acknowledge you care. :(
SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 11 Answers Apr 7, 2012

Yep. Hurts a lot. And sometimes, the worse scenario, is that they enjoy seeing you hurt. They pretend to act numb and just don't give a damn about it. *sigh*

Best Answer

Unless you are a relative or a close friend, I refuse to take responsibility for your emotional well-being. That is what your mommy and daddy are for.

Best Answer

To each his own, however, being inconsiderate towards others is not a respected trait.

Best Answer

Depends who the person is, someone I know yes, a stranger not at all, well a little bit

Best Answer

You do have a point.

Best Answer

it bothers me a lot. that person is incosiderate; and thoughtless.

Best Answer

Well I've always believed in doing unto others as you would have them do unto you. Just find it odd that someone wouldn't find it comforting that someone cares and acknowledge the same.. Oh well :(

Best Answer

sometimes people dont show that they care because of shyness :)

Best Answer

and sometimes they show they don't care because they may not have the manners to do so or maybe just really don't care. I don't know...it's just boggling.

Best Answer

just be nice to them...one day they will know the value:)

Best Answer

Of course! If someone lacks any empathy to your feelings then That is not caring.

Best Answer

It's depressing :(

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I don't like it :(

Best Answer

me either!

Best Answer