paclark paclark 31-35 10 Answers Feb 3, 2012

no. if it's business...one business day. If it's just nonsense, I may not even respond

Best Answer

It used to, so I stopped using Email and converted to IM. Now they have minutes to respond before I start the agitation. Bahaha.

Best Answer

That's an idea.

Best Answer

I always do honor to a received mail. Think if a friend have spent some time to write it, this person deserves I respond as soon as possible. Just polite and respectful !

Best Answer

Not unless it's an email where time is of the essence. Too many reasons why a response would take longer than you think it should...so try not to read more into it than that. :)

Best Answer

Nope.....properly talked to them on the phone so not a issue

Best Answer

I used to jump to respond to emails, I don't now. It really depends upon the nature of the email and I will prioritise my responses. We all things to take care of during the day and most people will understand this. I don't let emails rule my life, nor text messages, or phone calls... I decide what and when I respond to things.

Best Answer

no.. a few hours isnt long at all.

Best Answer

No, people have busy lives, I am not always the top priority.

Best Answer