I prefer people not to smell like much at all... perfumed stench is equally as foul as body odor stench.

Best Answer

we all have an odour..i've noticed living with kids not off my own genetics..they have their own family odour..so it can't be as simple as sharing the same food , clothes powder, soaps etc...

Best Answer

Yeah I've always noticed different family odors. Made me dread going to some of my friends' houses, and really enjoy others.

Best Answer

Yes. A guy I'm teaching comes to work every morning smelling like he put on a bottle of cologne. Once he sweats, he smells like a load of laundry that was forgotten in the washer for a week (horrible mold). It makes us others almost gag, but how do you say something to someone like that? Plus, he probably knows and that's why he's covered in cologne.

Best Answer

I had a teacher like that at school, very heavy perfume but stank underneath it if you got too close!!

Best Answer

Seems like saying something would only to serve to embarass him, not cut back on the smell.

Best Answer

Yeah I don't care for it especially it's hygiene related stench.

Best Answer

yes if it is a bad smell or if it is very strong

Best Answer

Depends if it's a pleasant smell or not!! If it's yakky (unless they were old or ill) then yes I'd keep my distance!

Best Answer

What if they were extremely attractive?

Best Answer

Especially in movie theaters.

Best Answer

Do you think such people should be cut off from society?

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer

What about ugly people? O:

Best Answer

I think ugly and stinky people should all be thrown on a ship and exiled.

Best Answer

If it is stronger than mine, it certainly does.

Best Answer

Ha I can never smell my self. I just assume I smell great all the time.

Best Answer