as prostítutes or escorts?
SilenceEvermore SilenceEvermore 22-25, T 14 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Doing Good

Yes, and I'm 16! I swear we're not all sex-crazed people! :P

Best Answer

It does and it is even scarier when the kids are 12 or younger. I don't care if they are even just making up the **** they are talking. The idea that a 12 year old actually knows and understands some of the things they are talking about disturbs me greatly.

Best Answer

No, because I don't care.

Best Answer

I`ve seen 12-13 yr olds too.13 yr old boys looking for older gay men.what is going on?

Best Answer

As a parent, yes.

Best Answer

I'm not a parent and it disturbs me o.o

Best Answer

No. Their pride in doing nothing of any significance anymore irks me though, it does disturb me when I hear a ten year old girl saying she loves some boy and wants his wang in her thang.

Best Answer

What makes you think they're not? Kids start early these days

Best Answer

anyone younger than 15, I am disturbed. Teen years are made for this kinda thing.

Best Answer

I don't believe so.

Best Answer

less than 200 years ago, it was common for kids to get married far younger. The world has changed and has in turned changed kids but biologically, the kids haven't. Making sure the kids are safe, now what their priorities are and being informed is most important. I would rather them learn when they're still in my house than after they leave for college.

Best Answer

The age of death and rapidity of maturity were also quicker.

Best Answer

yes but those are also due to changes by scientific/technological advances. At 13 you were apprenticed, now they have to they finish grad school to get a decent job: the needs of society have prolonged adolescence way passed 18. They are so underwhelmed with life because it's so easy, atleast in the US. Think about this: teenagers are far more capable than we give them credit because they are not challenged anymore and sex is just one of those realms

Best Answer

They are neither emotionally or financially secure enough to deal with the responsibilities, both physical and mental, that séx carries with it though.

Best Answer

which is why they need the education and a nurturing environment to support them. Every supporting parent I've met have kids who chose not to have sex so early because they have a caring and supportive family.

Best Answer

Most people these days have some sort of experience.

Best Answer

Rather sad.

Best Answer

Lol I am 13 and I have experience

Best Answer

That's not something to be proud of.

Best Answer

Lol y it's not really inportsnt anyways

Best Answer

*sigh*...

Best Answer

Haha Kate same and I'm 13

Best Answer

Best Answer

you kids just stay in school and don't forget to wear a condom when necessary

Best Answer

Maybe.. but it's fine if they're just joking

Best Answer

Yes, but thats the world we live in

Best Answer

Yes and no.

Best Answer