fishsweeper fishsweeper 51-55, F 28 Answers Jun 19, 2012

your right common courtesy appears to be a lost art

Best Answer

Does anyone actually care that much about this kind of thing??

Best Answer

May have been an accident, or it may have never even occurred to them that anyone could care about something like that.

Best Answer

They haven't been to finishing school...and being old fashionedly polite, I'll admit it seems a hand picked best answer deserves a heartfelt handwritten note on monogrammed stationary, and a small gift, such as a car or house..... " Dear fishmonger,

You just wouldn't BELIEVE how thoroughly delighted I was to receive your kind best answer...."

Best Answer

Crazy person! lol

Best Answer

i never thank people and I wonder if it bugs them

Best Answer

best name eva

Best Answer

oh, i bet you expect a thank you now :P
thank you

Best Answer

No. It's not a competition too me.. it's a learnin

Best Answer

No, it really doesn't.

Best Answer

I answer questions because I like helping and interacting with people. I don't feel like it's some sort of competition. Sure, I like to feel I've made a contribution but I don't honestly care whether or not someone feels my answer was the "best". I'm content to have answered the question to the best of my ability. If I'm notified that you made a comment I'll go read your comment to see if you have another question or wish to discuss my response but I just delete the BA notifications.

Best Answer

No, doesn't bother me at all. I don't thank nor do I get thanked.

I have never really thought about it.

I am pretty new still though.

Best Answer

I think in most cases the b.a. is chosen automatically by the number of "likes, rather than by the asker.

So I rarely thank anyone. I just keep blathering.

Best Answer

i could not give less of a ****

Best Answer

No. Never gave it any thought before. I will now.

Best Answer

I never thank. A BA is purely subjective. I'm sometimes proud if I really won by votes.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

LOL... You're welcome!

Best Answer

Uh, no.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I don't understand why people are bothered when someone doesn't say "thank you." It makes me think that people only do things for other people because they want the recognition and appreciation. Weak.

Best Answer

You are kind...

Best Answer

Not at all

Best Answer