... or when a guy is not serious about his relationship with his girlfriend, he won't introduce her to his family?
juliasoleil17 juliasoleil17 26-30, F 9 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

If a guy is serious about you, most likely he would introduce you to his family.

Best Answer

usually it's the second case, he won't introduce the gf to his family because he's not serious about the relationship.

Best Answer

just act normally and reached out and make her you deserver to be her daughter in law in the future and make sure you know how to please them and try to help all you can....

Best Answer

Yes.It's just sharing a friend with your parents/family.

Best Answer

I've met the parents of guys I wasnt serious about, but I also didnt introduce them to mine since I didnt care much about the relationship

Best Answer

Ya and she's lookin at the chick like... Wonder if this one will last

Best Answer

happens a lot around me. i don't know what to say about it, as i never gave it some thought before.

Best Answer