If I’m feeling sick, I will get a full “cat scan” from my cat (at a time of his choosing). If he sticks close by it’s serious. If he shrugs and goes back to bed, I’ll live. My dog always stays close because he hates to be alone.<br />
They can also read minds. All I have to do is think about a tuna sandwich and my cat’s there (from nowhere) licking his chops and demanding his “fair share”.

Best Answer

I think they understand what I say sometimes, and understand how I feel. :-)

Best Answer

It doesn't "seem" like it, I am 100% sure of it and there is no question. My cats know exactly how I feel, and how my husband feels, but they don't react unless it is a very strong emotion. If you could see how my cats will cuddle up and not leave you alone and the look of concern in their eyes and even licking your arm then looking up at you like they are worried, you would have not a shadow of a doubt in your mind that they know exactly how I feel and that even though they don't understand the complex problems in the human world they understand the effects of them.

Best Answer

Lol, I don't care what science or people say, My Mr.Ginger and Tiggy Poo can understand what I'm saying to them. Just like I understand when they want to be fed some cat food or go outside to pee.

Best Answer

Oh my goodness, yes. My dog understands almost every word I say. I can tell my daughter I am going to the store. My dog runs over to the door. He starts crying when I tell her Benny can't go this time. So that is feelings. He wants to go. If that is not feelings then why does he cry. He is 8 months old and is very active. Always wanting to play. Tires me out. I am 63. But when I am not feeling good he will leave me alone and lay by my side. Now there is more proof. He feels that I am sick. Also they say dogs do not have a memory. Yes he does. We go outside and he loves to roll in dead frogs Yuk. I will pick it up and throw it in the bushes and keep walking. The next day we walk by and he heads right to where I hid it. He remembered. I think all animals are very smart. We under estimate them sometime. Only people who are very responsive to animals and very close to their animal knows this. You have to be an animal lover to under stand them.

Best Answer