I'm sure a fart is gross in any situation, regardless of gender.

Best Answer

i agree. i dont understand why guys find it so amusing?!

Best Answer

In my experience, it surprises men when I do that. They didn't despise me afterwards, so it can't be too bad.<br />
Have yet to meet a real perv who is actually INTO that sort of thing... would be weird i guess.

Best Answer

Some things should always remain a secret lol :o)

Best Answer

Depends on the guy. It doesn't usually gross me out even the slightest little bit, but I have a much higher tolerance for things that gross others out.

Best Answer

i think its pretty gross no matter who's doing it but idk all the guys ive ever known haven't felt that way.not that ive let one loose infront of anyone before. ive stepped on some squeaky floors and sat on some leather chairs in result had some embarrassing situations. almost always get kudos though.

Best Answer

depends on the type of fart.. they come in several sizes, from cute to 2-stroke to cheek-wobble to wetandgross

Best Answer

Hahaha ewww!

Best Answer

No. Why would it? Pretty sure everyone farts. :-) I highly doubt that women fart any less than men. They are just more discreet and more apt to do it in private.

Best Answer

Sorry, but no. It is kind of a turn on. Call it an animal instinct or something like that

Best Answer

you know that old say right ?? its better on the outside then in :) lol

Best Answer

not me!!!<br />
i get so aroused by girls farting.<br />
when i was a youngster i never thought ladies farted at all, i'm now 55 and i want women to blow farts, especially in my face.<br />
i'm going to meet my internet girlfriend some day, baked beans make her fart like crazy, guess what she'll eat the first night we meet!!!

Best Answer

If it is a really hot girl and doesn't smell too bad then it kinda turns me on

Best Answer

yeh i dont mind either way, it is what it is, and everybody farts.

Best Answer

yes, dont ever fart in front of me... write that down

Best Answer

no because i dont care

Best Answer

Even if she were flirting with you?

Best Answer

haha i cant really say cuz girls who tend to like me are properly are mature, if its like accidental then its ok for me :P but if it she tend to do it on purpose then ill be grossed out

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Doesn't bother me. It's part of being alive I guess.

Best Answer

i like

Best Answer