We see someone in our dreams, spend time with them and when we wake up we start growing feelings for them.. that's so annoying haha
JustAnOrdinaryUser JustAnOrdinaryUser 18-21, M 6 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

quite a couple of years ago, there was a young woman who appeared in my dreams quite frequently for a long time, we got to know one another but only in dreams, it was super weird, the dreams lasted long enough that she actually started aging.

Best Answer

i would be crazy to believe it.. but hey this could make a good movie :)

Best Answer

it was a pretty crazy period in my life and we were involved in the occult, at the time I could alter my dreams as well. i must admit even i thought it was weird. we had a witch doctor that made a fire in our back yard and we could see a visible face burning in the fire, we recognised this face as a cousin of my father. The witch doctor told us that this guy would die soon. 6 months later the cousin passed away. There was a spiritual presence in the house to the point where it felt like someone was watching you and or standing next to you. Freaky ****

Best Answer

so having a girl growing older in my dreams was really quite mild in comparison, in the same period one my friends got possessed and his eyes turned yellow for short periods of time. it was like a movie, except it was real.

Best Answer

I think that if you're seeing them in your dreams, you might have already had feelings for them subconsciously; it's just your mind telling you so.

Best Answer

really? that's strange..

Best Answer

Dreams only show you what you truly want deep in your subconscious so it is possible some where in the deep of your mind those feels already existed in one way or another.

Best Answer

lol Never. But then I can't remember my dreams so maybe it did and I can't remember.

Best Answer

haha..leave it!

Best Answer

Yes but it's a short lived fantasies.

Best Answer

yeah right....

Best Answer