Yes! Long ago it didn't matter who you smiled at, you could count on that return smile. It was a wordless way of saying hello to a stanger. Now when walking down the street most won't even make eye contact. The thing is, it's sad that we can't give someone this completely free gesture and expect it in return!

Best Answer

if they are too tired to smile back, i feel pity for them....

Best Answer

Yes it does a bit

Best Answer

I used to live next door to a lady that was like that all the time. To begin with i thought it was me but after she had been there a couple of months and id heard the constant ramblings she carried on with to her family i realised she was just an unhappy bi*ch

Best Answer

Lol...affirmation of the day..."Any one that doesn't smile back is a waste of skin." -Jack Skeleton

Best Answer

A little bit.

Best Answer

Me too:) Even though I know it shouldn't.

Best Answer

It makes me sad for them as I know they must be hurting in some way.

Best Answer

It p's me off a bit if I say Hello to someone I know and they ignore me.

Best Answer

Ya,if you know them thats just rude.

Best Answer

yeah, but maybe their just having a bad day

Best Answer

True.Ya never know what they might be goin' thru

Best Answer

Not with me lol everyone always smiles back at me:] real talk no joke lol

Best Answer

It's cuz your purdy:) Just you wait til you get old n fat (god forbid) people literally walk right thru you...but dont be skeert.

Best Answer

always-cause it takes a lot for me to smile in the first place dammit!

Best Answer

Lmao...it is a lengthy process,smiling...

Best Answer

do cats smile?

Best Answer

Lol,when you feed them peanut butter,they do.

Best Answer

: )

Best Answer

A bit, because I'm usually so shy, I rarely initiate a smile. I always return them, though ;)

Best Answer

Im a smiler and there's nothing cuter than seeing a non-smiler smile back.Makes my day everytime.

Best Answer

no I take it as a challenge to cheer them up

Best Answer

Whew! You must be very young!

Best Answer

really?

Best Answer

Yes,thats a lot of responsibility your taking on.But if you have the emotional resources for it,be my guest! We could use 6 billion more of you in this world!

Best Answer

nah. Some people have walls up, or are too shy to smile back. It may be them, not me

Best Answer

Your totally right,I have actually seen a look of surprise on ppl's faces when you smile at them...thats so sad.

Best Answer