Hurldog Hurldog 46-50, M 12 Answers May 22, 2011

Nah, let them get it out of their system. I like your description, though, haha.

Best Answer

Who on earth could you be referring to ? (he asked with a smirk on his face)

Best Answer

mommy what's that? are we there yet? mom...mom...are we there yet? what's that? who is that? momny who is that? mommy why has that man got a fat tummy mom...mom WHY? why has that lady got a moustache...mommy...

Best Answer

No--but if they recover from it they invariably re-assume the part that got them into trouble: Verbal diarrhea.

Best Answer

As a general rule, I despise behing hounded with questions. :)

Best Answer

Yeah there's one person . two accounts and answers his / her own questions . Every time they're on I want to log off as they post question after question about them selves . They ( he ) makes me cringe .

He makes me embarrassed to be from the same country as him and at his age he should know better .

Ok end of rant .

Just wish EP jail did execute some inmates :)

Best Answer

bothers me more when grown men ask the "kiddie" questions.......beware the pedos?!

Best Answer

Only when it is Q after Q after Q and sort of overruns the forum. It can remind me a little of a 6 year old asking "Why? Why? Why?" The times that bug me most are the ones where someone asks question after question about the same kind of thing- "Do you like my avatar?" "What would be a good avatar?" "What don't you like about my avatar?"

Just take comfort in the fact that, like ordinary diarrhea, it can't last.

Best Answer