MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 20 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Community

No and as you get older and more stable in your career and reach your success you MAY find you want to add love, possibly marriage to the mix and if you don't then that is fine too.

Best Answer

NOT AT ALL ! And anyone that says different is living in the dark ages.

Best Answer

How come many people don't even believe me if I say that! and that's the reason why I added "genuinely" to the question!!!

Best Answer

People are going with the odds that a young attractive intelligent lady will be swept off her feet by a handsome young man and then POOF there goes the belly.

Best Answer

First, you're too old to be a "girl". Second, it makes you no less of a woman.

Best Answer

LOL really, I am?!!! why, what is the age for girls? O.o

Best Answer

18 is pushing it, after that you should at least be starting to turn into an adult

Best Answer

No....it makes you more of a woman.

Best Answer

It's normal but let me tell you something. I know people who have chose this path in life and later they regretted it because they don't have those precious memories to look back on and they feel loss for that. All they have are their achievements and nothing else. It's sad. Maybe you can try to balance it all out so later you won't look back with regret.

Best Answer

Not at all. As long as you know what it is you want and what is important to you then go for it.

Best Answer

Definitely not. You're a woman if you're a woman, there's no amount of lifestyle changes that can truly change that. If you want to focus on your career and be successful then do it. There are plenty of women that would rather spend their time succeeding and being happy than settling down and falling in love.

Best Answer

Screw the girl/guy paradigm. It makes you AWESOME. That's all that matters. And when you're ready to get into the whole "girly" phase, however you wanna look at it, then you will. But there's nothing wrong with being successful, no matter what the mamby-pamby crybaby "have-nots" will try to make you think. Be a "Have."

Best Answer

Or do you think you're SUPPOSED to be the eye-candy dangling on some rich as'shole's arm? A patriarchal society made you ask this question, not you.

Best Answer

Probably makes you a little smarter

Best Answer

i also feel very different and left out because of this... I was always more career focused than chasing after boys.

“Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.”

Best Answer

That doesn't make you "less of a girl," if that's your preference.

Best Answer

Thats exactly what i want at the moment..no marriage and kids for next 10 yrs,just me and my career..though i can manage a few boyfriends..

Best Answer

becarful not to put yourself in a category career and success and go in what seems an instant

Best Answer

No, but we should make babies soon. lol j/k

Best Answer