i would do this for a man if i recognize a pic as someone he is not.
theclassy theclassy 22-25, F 29 Answers Jul 3, 2012

I don't think it'd make you cruel. She's the one being cruel by attempting to pass herself off as someone else.

Best Answer

What would I care? I use my own picture, and if someone doesn't believe this is me, that is really their problem.

Best Answer

Why would u do that

Best Answer

i had nothing better to do so. am putting my visual memory to use now. :/ makes me stupid i know still worth it.

Best Answer

I think its petty. i gave up explaining to everyone who comments on my picture that its not me, its Miley Cyrus. I never passed it off as me. I list myself by my race and im clearly not a white girl with long straight hair, but people (especially guys) believe what they want to believe and who cares? Let em enjoy their fantasies. Its not hurting you.

Best Answer

It depends, if she is actually saying this person is her? Or are people just assuming? I hope you aren't going to out me and tell everybody that isn't really me talking to John in my avatar. I think I have most of them almost convinced it is.

Best Answer

she was acknowledging its her. :)

Best Answer

Oh. Well, then you do as your conscience dictates.

Best Answer

What? Are you serious? You mean you're not Miss Piggy? I'm crushed.

Best Answer

Shhhhhh, don't tell everyone. I am trying to pass as a beautiful blond pig in a wig.

Best Answer

laughable... not admirable ;)

Best Answer

I don't think it should matter. Many people are on EP to be anonymous. A lot of people use symbols or pictures of others to represent themselves. If she is hurting someone by posting the picture then you should say something to but do so privately. I think drama is unnecessary.

Best Answer

well I find it ridiculous that anyone would say it isn't me in my pic. Granted it wasnt taken on my best day, but it's me dammit.

Best Answer

most of the people on EP do the something that not new...

Best Answer

i am new here on ep so got caught up...will get used to it perhabs(or never) in real life i am known to be pretty blunt.

Best Answer

Them you my need smoking baby!!! Welcome...

Best Answer

There is a woman on here who uses lots of pics of body builders, one she says is her husband and she uses model pics to say they are her. She takes lots of compliments from unsuspecting men who comment on the pics.

Best Answer

interesting ! :)

Best Answer

I called her on it, she blocked me

Best Answer

ha ha :) funny! like your honesty.

Best Answer

unkind...it's her business..and EP lets you be who you want., the honesty factor comes into it when you decide on sharing the real you with friends...as i said..it's her business.

Best Answer

hello, theclassy,

interesting that you would do that with a man, without a seconds thought.

personally, i do think it makes you cruel to "out" someone

we never know what makes people need to hide on here

insecurity

fear

history of abuse

who knows.

they are not going to meet up for real

and it's not illegal

........... i'd leave them in peace to find what pleasure and happiness they can.

well, that's my view.

respect to you for yours, robbie

Best Answer

no, that would make you interesting... shoot! :)

Best Answer

One must be lucky getting admiration by using a random google pic as their face!!

Best Answer

you can also use google image... Id explain but that would take forever... but like others have said... unless she is actually claiming to be the person in the pic she chooses to use as her avatar or sig, I wouldn't say a thing. But its a whole other can of worms if she is trying to say the pic is her when it really isn't.

Best Answer

Now darn it caught again....oh well...now see here I tried being stone faced about this whole thing but if your gonna out me ...well your right..I don't look like this but can't a girl dream....................L door opening and shutting

Best Answer