KilluaGodspeed KilluaGodspeed 18-21, M 8 Answers Oct 29, 2012 in Community

people never act logical when they're mad. what's holding you back, pride?

Best Answer

Have you ever approached him and said *Hey dad, we need to talk?* Maybe talking is to hard for you and or him? Try writing him a letter and leaving it where he can find it. Maybe you can't talk. Maybe he can't either. It may possibly be something like your afraid you may say something to upset him. I don't know your situation but I have always found it easier to write down what I feel or think that needs to be said that I can't just come out and say. This way you can look over your words that you had wanted to say and make sure there isn't something in there you didn't want to leave.

Also I found it best that if you write something you know is going to upset the other person to ease things at the end. Something good. Something nice. Even if it is something as simple as saying *I am sorry if this hurt you but I thought you should know....* That is just an example.

I hope things get better for you.

Best Answer

Mine is the same.

Best Answer

People don't always make sense.

Best Answer

Don't know how much sense it makes, but my sisters and I have been in the same boat for years and I can definitely relate. It doesn't bother me as much as it used to as I am fairly numb to it now. If he gets lonely enough now that he is in his 80's, I guess he'll reach out at some point. My father really isn't mad, he just basically ignores or if you do call, never seems to have the time to talk to you. I don't bother much anymore. He barely knows his grand children or great grand children and that is his loss as far as I am concerned. He is so blessed because they are all great kids and they don't know him well either. Maybe one day, if it is not too late, he will realize how blessed he truly is.

Best Answer

http://youtu.be/z8mPS0-2Xq8 ....sooner or later you won't have him to blame....then you'll be all alone...love is all we have that's real....everything else is just excuse....

Best Answer

Yes, the acorn doesn't fall far from the oak tree.

Best Answer

No, he can't be mad for that! Why don't you two talk? :(

Best Answer