HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 10 Answers Oct 2, 2012 in Health

Guilty.

Best Answer

it should make you feel better knowing that someone cares about you

Best Answer

i usually pretend like i don't like it.. and inside sometimes i do and sometimes i don't.

Best Answer

It's nice to know someone at least cares enough to make the gesture. Make/Take of it what you will.

Best Answer

The concern is always nice at least you know someone cares.

Best Answer

Well, I try to remember that they are just trying to help.

Unless they are the pieces of **** that just say "Aww, it'll get better". **** those people.

Best Answer

So offering to help is unwanted, and awkwardly trying to find something to say in the knowledge that you can't help is worse? What do you want, silence and a meaningful nod?

Best Answer

I want people to stop telling others that "it'll get better". Because sometimes, it doesn't. If 'silence and a meaningful nod' is all your little brain can come up with when consoling a friend, then sure.

Best Answer

If there's nothing they can do, the important thing is that they're listening in the first place. Doesn't really matter what they say.

Best Answer

it makes me feel so much happier when someone offers help like they can make it right because they take away the pain and they let me know they care and are there for me.

Best Answer