kiki1956 kiki1956 56-60, F 15 Answers Feb 16, 2012

Yes, it matters a lot. There are huge differences between black and white and some of them are genetic. We don't have the same blood or the same physical appearance. There are also huge personality, social and psychological differences.

So what if you can't see black people in the dark? White people have flabby skin that can't take the light--something so vital to nature...which is worse? Even plants can take the light? Are whites vampires?

Best Answer

This applies to whites within white groups too.You do not need a different doctor according to colour.

Best Answer

They all have white blood mixed in their blood that's why you don't need a different doctor--it's genetic.

Best Answer

We are the same species,simple as.

Best Answer

I'm sorry, I disagree completely. Under creationism and evolution, we do not come from the same species. For example, if we take evolution, I don't believe that whites originated from apes. It doesn't explain the blue eyes that turn red in camera photos. If I believe in creationism, I don't believe that whites were made out of sand. Sand is brown--not white. With all the white defects, satan must have created whites so either way we are not the same. But it's okay if you feel that we are.

Best Answer

A black man smells different. His muscles are more obvious. He really likes to let you know that a black **** is in you, etc.

Best Answer

It also does not matter which nationality someone is,we are all earth people.

Best Answer

no it doesn't matter, if you can find someone to put up with your mess, and be faithful to you,maybe put a smile on your face, and work full time go for it black white or polka dot!!!!!

Best Answer

Good answer!

Best Answer

thanks hell, life is to short to be trippin on stuff like that.be happy no matter what color it comes in

Best Answer

This is a great point. Colour should matter when chosing carpet or paint. Not mates..

Best Answer

And what are we without the light ?

Best Answer

No, and No

Best Answer