Totally hardcore. You are a rebel!

Best Answer

i love playing in the rain ..... :) my children and i do it ever chance we get...

Best Answer

Wow...my mother will never let me do that.

Best Answer

lol it is aproven fact you dont get a cold from getting wet for short periods of time or being cold... so why worry?

Best Answer

I'm not worried about anything.
Someone is just overprotective.

Best Answer

walking in the rain is reliving your childhood. people stare at me when i walk instead of run during the rain. but i don't care. it feels nice to act like a kid once in a while

Best Answer

it really is

Best Answer

No, there are a lot of us who do that, it just means you like the rain.

Best Answer

I do that and I refuse to wear a coat at any time and I fall ill far less than anyone I know and I find my body adapts to the cold.

Best Answer

cool!

Best Answer

My answer would be meaningless since "hardcore" is not a category I know. "Hardcore something" might say something, but ...

Best Answer

No it meant it usually meant I was being a jerk or I needed to cry. Saline falls unnoticed. Or I was leaving a situation that was handled by other than me and a fake topic magnified to create an OUT, thus I left. Does it make you hard?!?! Quite the opposite ...

Best Answer

my social standards..yes<br />
by natural standards.. no.

Best Answer

No, it means you're gonna get your carpets and car seats really wet when you get home.

Best Answer