HollyBrook HollyBrook 13-15, F 18 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in LGBT

The worst time of my life that I can remember was the time of your age range. There's just too much going on. Too much information, too many physical changes, too much expected of me. I think my older daughter went through the same thing at that time because she started cutting herself up. At 24 she's a lot more stable, although prone to depression. But she has a job she loves and she's in school and has friends she'd never even met at your age.

I'm happier at 44 than I was at your age. And it ain't that great either, but it has it's moments. :)

Best Answer

I'm 44 too and happier and more comfortable with my self than ever before. :)

Best Answer

^5 for 44! It's both an even and double number, so it's gonna be a good year. :)

Best Answer

only if you stay strong and do something about it :)

Best Answer

Every time you face it. The longer you face it. You get a tiny bit better at it.

Best Answer

With time it can and does, but it's not a rush thing, hell I'm 38 and yes I was your age one time, but I go through the depression and everything that comes with it, for you to get better it first starts with thinking better of yourself.

Best Answer

H3ll no

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Yes, you don't see a change but it is better now :)

Best Answer

I don't know...but what I do know is that you get better..with time..if you choose to..

Best Answer

Yes.. most people will say, no it doesn't.. but honestly, it does. When I was your age, I thought life was at it's end and there was no moving forward. I got out of HS, into college, the same.. and it was worse when my friend died. It went on for years, I thought nothing would ever be the same again but in this last year, it's gotten better for me. I've learned how to control myself and I've overcome my biggest hurtles in life.

Best Answer

It changes; better, worse, different. Life would be really boring if it didn't change.

Best Answer

No it doesn't. But hey, everyone has a different life. It might get better for you, just stay positive.

Best Answer

sure does u graduate go to university get a good paying job and start living large good times are surely ahead for u

Best Answer

Yes.......... although it's helpful if you decide to make it better as well.

Best Answer

hang in there and discover that answer for yourself.

Best Answer

nah.

Best Answer

oh yes, yes, yes. it can be hard to imagine, but really it does. you will have so much more control of your life one day. it doesn't stay the same at all. good luck <3

Best Answer

yes always but only when you want it to be better and struggle to better it yourself....

Best Answer

I think it just starts to suck less.

Best Answer